Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Cooking Reboot Website. Cooking Reboot is a program written and produced and owned by Recipes To The Rescue (“RTTR”).
How the Program Works:
If you use the site and purchase a program, payment must be received prior to RTTR acceptance of an order, unless otherwise agreed by RTTR. RTTR may need to verify information you provide before RTTR accepts an order, and may cancel at any time after it has been placed. If payment has already been made and your order is cancelled, RTTR will refund any payment you made for the product in the same tender as the original purchase.
When placing an order through the website you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information. You hereby certify that any email account you provide to RTTR is registered to you. RTTR shall have the right to bar your access to and use of the website or its products or services if it has reasonable grounds to believe that you have provided untrue, inaccurate and not current or incomplete information to RTTR, or for any other reason it, at its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
RTTR offers the Cooking Reboot Program. The Program is offered at specific times throughout the year.
When you purchase the program you will be asked a few days before the start of the program to create an account with a username and password so that you can have access to the program. On the first day of the commencement of the program you will receive an email with a link to the sign-in page of the program. Once signed in you will have access to the first session of the program. The second, third and fourth sessions will be available each consequent week. Cooking Reboot is a 4-week program that takes place over 28 days. You will receive emails from Cooking Reboot throughout the 28 days.
You will also be invited to participate in the on-line forum with other everyday cooks while attending the program. The forum will close down after the 28 days.
Each session has a Workbook that you will also receive at the start of each session.
Upon Completion of the program you will have access to the program to review for one year after the date of purchase. At times throughout the year, there will be limited access to the program. This is while other classes are in progress.
If for whatever reason, you decide to quit the program after the first or the second session of the program, you must immediately contact Cooking Reboot and your account will be terminated and your money will be refunded. No Refunds will be processed after the second session.
The Program has been built using widely applied technologies. RTTR provides no guarantee relative to the operability of such services on any specific computer hardware and software platform.
When purchasing a program you will be required to create an account.
- be at least 18 years of age with the capacity to enter into a contract.
- provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to compete the signup process.
- be responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. RTTR cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
When using this site you:
- must only use the site for lawful purposes, and you must not use them in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone’s else’s enjoyment of the site.
- You must not, in the use of the program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited, to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (collectively, “Content”) (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- must not post or allow any Content that infringes other parties’ intellectual property rights or privacy or that violates any law or gives rise to any liability.
- must not, without prior written consent, copy, distribute, transmit, display reproduce, publish, license, created derivative works from, transfer or sell or distribute any information, products or services obtained through the program.
- must not use the content of the sites for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- must not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the sites, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the sites or affiliated or linked sites.
- must not disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material which may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- must not be transmitting material that is or which encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- must not gain unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- must not engage in technically harmful behaviour, which includes but is not limited to: computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data and other malicious software or harmful data.
- must not create or use a false identity on the site, share your account information, or allow any person besides yourself to use your account to access the site.
- must not to collect or store personal data about others.
- must not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the site or portions of the site that are restricted from general access.
- must not post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- must not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited emails, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on the site. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in these Terms.
- If you decide to contribute to the website by posting information like recipes, comments and pictures please remember that other people will be able to see this.
- Any messages posted are the views and opinions of fellow everyday cooks, and do not necessarily reflect those held by RTTR who is not responsible for the accuracy of information posted.
- We reserve the right to edit or reproduce any of the comments made in the forum, including tips and advice and recipes.
Links to Other Websites:
These Terms apply only to our website and not to any other websites. Our website may include links to other websites, resources, or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of these other websites, and we do not endorse (and are not responsible or liable for) any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from other websites, resources, or services. You further agree that, under no circumstances, will we be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you by your use of or reliance on, any content, advertisements, products or other resources available on any other website (regardless of whether we directly or indirectly link to such content, advertisements, products or other resources). You should direct any concerns with respect to any other website to that website’s administrator or webmaster.
The Program does not provide you with medical, or other professional counselling advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice and/or supervision of professional services, consultation, or supervision you may need. Nothing contained in our website should be construed as health advice or diagnosis. If you are concerned about your health, consult with your doctor.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
We will do our best to ensure that the site’s programs are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, there will be occasions when the company services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades, emergency repairs, failure of telecommunications systems, equipment failures, acts of God, or other situations. We will make reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within our reasonable control. You agree that we will not be liable in any event to you or any other party for any suspension, modification, discontinuance, lack of availability, or other termination of the program.
You agree that your access and use of the company services is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the company services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold RTTR and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, or other partners, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) which arise directly or indirectly out of or from:
- Your breach of this agreement,
- any allegation that any materials that you submit to RTTR or post on any forums (e.g., message boards, chat rooms) infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party, and
- your access or use of the program.
RTTR reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with RTTR in asserting any available defences.
This Section shall survive in the event this agreement is terminated for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
In no case shall RTTR, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site’s program or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
RTTR including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
If you have questions please contact us.