What If You Could Cook More Meals At Home…
and gain confidence to feed family and friends simple, nourishing meals?
So many of us would love to be organized in the kitchen and cook more often at home. Prepare meals that truly nourish our families and scrap all the take-out, processed, pre-made foods that are typically fatty, sugary and salty.
Gaining the knowledge and skills to create awesome meals for your family will turn you into a healthy home cook
I’m Barb Kemp, a food educator and self taught home cook who has been delivering healthy eating and cooking programs for over 15 years. What I’ve found is that home cooks all want the same simple things:
- to gain the confidence to cook more at home so they can improve their health and have more energy
- to understand better what’s in their food
- to gain healthy meal prep ideas
- to save money by dialing down on the take-out
- to get more organized with meal planning
- and find time to feel inspired and motivated in the kitchen.
It’s why I created the Cooking Reboot course. I wanted to develop a course that was enjoyable and relatable to the everyday cook. To teach healthy eating and cooking habits that are easy to implement. To give you the confidence and inspiration to prepare simple, tasty nourishing meals for your family and friends…and to have some fun in the kitchen.
Barb Kemp – Founder of Recipes to the Rescue, food educator, self taught home cook